Thousands of customers are choosing Truedio and you should too!
Learn the Benefits of Radio Frequency (RF)
Radio frequency or RF is a much better system then Infrared or IR. With IR systems you are limited to a small viewing cone that extends outwards from the transmitter. This is the same technology as your television remote. With the Truedio RF Technology you are able to move around and even leave the room. The sound remains clear and constant whether you are stationary in front of the television, off to the side in a recliner, or heading into the kitchen for a snack. Some users will turn on a ball game and then head out to the porch to relax and listen to the game.
Another wonderful feature of the Truedio RF system is the built in personal sound amplifier. With the press of a button the headset will activate the built in microphone. This will allow the user to amplify conversations and sounds within the room. Wear the headset to the dinner table for a more enjoyable meal full of conversation. Then return to the TV room and with a press of the button you are back to listening to your favorite program. Stop taking the headset off and on when someone is trying to talk to you. Simplicity at it's fines.
So try it and you will love it. If not, no worries. Send it back for a full refund. Free Shipping, no return or restock fees, and a full quality assurance.
Need a single headset system? check out our Truedio 210 RF
The Truedio TD-220RF Wireless TV Listening System provides best in class TV sound at your preferred volume! Easy to st up on any television, the Truedio TD-220RF allows two users to listen to wireless headsets at their own volume while maintaining speaker sound from the TV for others viewers in the room. The TD-220RF comes with two lightweight under-chin hanging headsets weighing only 2 ounces a piece, providing users up to 12 hours of continuous use and comfort.
Truedio TD-220RF are the most versatile and technically sophisticated radio tv listening system available! Real time audio is transmitted to the headset using 2.4 gHz radio transmission allowing users to walk from room to room and hear uninterrupted sound. Listen to TV, DVDs, NetFlix and much more with out straining to hear dialog or disturbing those around you. Included Digital Optical (Toslink) and standard RCA cables make set up with any TV a breeze.
EASY TO SETUP ON ANY TV!
HOW IT WORKS
The Truedio transmitter/charging base is designed to rest on top or in front of your television and wirelessly send audio to your headset. The Truedio transmitter will plug directly into the back of your TV, satellite box, or cable box using the provided audio cables. Radio frequency transmission permits stereo or mono sound no matter where the user is within the room. The channel button on the headset allows the user to turn the headset into a personal amplifier to increase volume of conversations within in the room, rather than the TV.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Transmits real time television audio directly to your wireless headsets!
- High quality sound at an affordable price!
- Lightweight and comfortable headset with comfortable, replaceable silicone ear tips.
- Adjustable volume, tone and balance controls.
- Balance control allows individual setting of balance for left and right ears.
- Automatic signal control circuit adjusts any sudden volume increases to keep the output volume stable.
- Allows you to set the TV speaker volume down low or on mute, and still listen to the audio through the wireless headset!
- People that watch TV too loud for the others in the room or neighbors.
- People with mild to severe hearing loss looking to hear TV audio clearly.
- Couples watching TV in bed.
- Couples with different sleep schedules.
- College students or people with roommates they do not want to disturb.
- Anyone who wants to be able to control their own TV volume!
Transmission Type | Radio Frequency
Frequency | 2.h GHz
Volume Gain | 120dB SPL
Battery Life | Up to 12 hours of continuous use
Charge Time | 3 hours
Not the right system for you? View our other Truedio headset systems.