The PAE-300 amplifies conversations, TV shows and cell phone calls via a Bluetooth connection! Patented Neuro-Compensator® hearing technology in the VitaSound Personal Audio Enhancer (PAE-TALK) makes it easy for users to hear clear and crisp voices and audio.
Four Sound Modes for Different Listening Situations
Watch Mode is for watching TV. The VitaSound PAE-300 connects wirelessly to TV, allowing users to enjoy clear and crisp sound in full stereo within a 33 foot radius. No need for captions. Perfect for late night TV watching. Set your own volume without disrupting others.
Talk Mode is for talking face to face in noisy environments. The VitaSound PAE-300 suppresses background noise, making it easier to hear. Clearly understand every word that is being said in noisy environments. Hear the people you are conversing with, NOT the people behind you. Hearing on both sides of the body, for people with severe hearing loss in one ear.
Listen Mode is for talking on a cell phone or listening to music through an MP3 player. Talk hands free on your cell phone. Enjoy the full spectrum of sound when listening to music. Amplify the volume of incoming phone calls or music, without feedback or background noise.
Relax Mode is for relaxation and temporary relief from tinnitus. The VitaSound PAE-300 comes pre-loaded with a playlist of hi-definition nature sounds. Relax, meditate or sleep with a playlist of soothing nature sounds. Helps mask the effects of tinnitus.
- VitaSound patented Neuro-Compensator® technology delivers advanced sound clarity and provides a very natural listening experience
- Connect to Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone or MP3
- Digital noise reduction and feedback suppression
- Built-in microphone with the earphones
- Operating time: 12-14 hours
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Handset dimensions: 2.3" W x 4.3" H x 0.75" D
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- VitaSound PAE-TALK Personal Audio Enhancer handset
- Earphones with microphone
- Installation cables
- Instruction manual